1.Click on the product category you wish to browse. A list of subcategories will then be displayed on the left, from which you can select..
2. A list of relevant items will appear. If you require additional information on a particular item, select 'more info'.
3. Alternatively, you can click on 'search', located on the left of the page, to direct you straight to a particular product.
4. Just click on 'add to my case' if you wish to buy. Your 'case' will appear to confirm the items you have selected. To order more than one of any item, just change the order quantity in your case and click on 'update case'. If you wish to continue shopping, select another product category.
5. Click on 'my case' to the left of the page at any time if you wish to view the contents of your case or make changes to it. You can remove items and alter quantities - just remember to click on 'update case' afterwards.
6. Next, click on 'checkout', located to the left of the page to proceed with your purchase.
7. If you're a first-time user, you will be asked to enter your name and details. You will also be asked to provide a password, which you will use each time you purchase from us.
8. You can then login and confirm your order. If you wish to send a gift message or have any special requirements relating to your order, a box is provided. Click 'send' if you type anything in this box.
9. A final order confirmation page will appear, which you can print out and retain for future reference. We will email you immediately to inform you that your order has been received.
Wine products have a code beside them indicating their flavour. The codes meanings are:
White Wines numbered from 1 - 9
1 - Very Dry -------- 9 - Very Sweet
Red Wines are labeled A - E: A - Light Bodied ------- E - Full Bodied