WE DO NOT DELIVER OVERSEAS OR TO THE UK ISLANDS OR IRELAND. WE CAN ONLY DELIVER TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1334 477333
Fax: +44 (0) 1334 479969
How much does delivery cost?
-DELIVERY COSTS JUST£6.95, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SIZE OR WEIGHT OF ORDER.
How long will my order take?
Most orders take between 2-8 working days. If we have an item in stock and the order is placed before 12pm then it maybe possible to dispatch your order for delivery the next working day. However, because of our extensive catalogue we do not hold stock of every item, there maybe a short wait on some items whilst we obtain them for you. If you require an order urgently then please phone 01334 477333 and we will advise you of availability.
Our courier company will attempt delivery and will leave a contact card if the recipient is not in. If the recipient does not then call their local depot, the parcel is returned to us after a week - the cost of which will be passed on to the customer. If the parcel is returned to us and you do not wish us to re-send it, only the cost of the product minus the initial delivery charge and the return charge will be refunded.To re-send the parcel after this will incur a further delivery charge.
Therefore we strongly advise all customers to:
- use a work address for delivery where possible (as the cost of returning a parcel will be charged at cost to the customer).
- leave an instruction at the time of ordering for the parcel to be left with a neighbour, or to be left safe without a signature (e.g. in the porch, at the back door, in the garage, etc) Where specific courier instructions are given e.g. leave in porch, round the back etc, you are entirely responsible for goods being received where our couriers, APC or other couriers have a POD (proof of delivery), and/or inform us that the goods were 'left as instructed'. You must ensure that any specific courier instructions given are correct, and that the information provided, ensures a safe and accurate delivery. If goods go 'missing', no refunds or replacements will be issued.
- contact the local depot as soon as a card is received
Where do you deliver?
The standard £6.95 charge applies to delivery within the UK mainland only. We regret that we do not deliver internationally. However we are happy to send goods on your behalf to friends or family in the UK so that they can pass them on to you.
Please note we cannot deliver to the United States or any other address outside of the UK mainland
What courier services do you offer?
The standard delivery service is between 9am and 5.30pm. We cannot arrange for specific delivery times as the time of delivery on our standard services is entirely dependant on where you are located on the round of your local APC depot driver.
The following delivery services are also available, for which SURCHARGES apply (please call for more details):
- Monday to Friday, 9am, 10.30am, 12noon and afternoon
- Saturday before 12 noon
Can I use a different address for shipping?
We are happy to send your order to a work address if this is more convenient for you.
If you cannot guarantee you will be in all day, we can instruct the delivery driver to leave your order with a neighbour, or to be left safe without a signature (e.g. in the porch, at the back door, in the garage, etc). Please leave an instruction when ordering.
We are also happy to send gifts within the UK. Please use a work address where possible for a faster delivery.
How long does delivery take?
- Delivery is usually within 2 / 8 working days, depending on the product. Please email or telephone if you require a more specific delivery day estimate.
- For urgently required products, please telephone for assistance.
- For delivery on a preferred day, please leave an instruction when ordering.
How do I return goods?
- Refunds will only be provided for faulty or damaged goods.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information, or contact us.
My goods were damaged at time of delivery. What should I do?
- If the goods are damaged at the time of delivery:
- You can refuse to sign for the parcel. The parcel will be returned to us, and we will arrange for a new delivery.
- You can accept the delivery, but when signing, you must write down how many bottles are damaged. We can then make arrangements for replacement bottles to be sent to you, or a refund for the damaged bottles if preferred.
- Our courier company usually inform us of broken consignments before they attempt delivery, and we will endeavour to let the customer know as soon as possible. If this does not happen, please telephone or email us if you receive a damaged parcel.