WE DO NOT DELIVER OVERSEAS. WE CAN ONLY DELIVER TO UK ADDRESSES
How much does delivery cost?DELIVERY NORMALY COSTS £6.99 TO MOST UK MAINLAND ADDRESS - THERE ARE ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS AND NORTHERN IRELAND THIS WILL BE DISPLAYED WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR POSTCODE DURING CHECKOUT
How long will my order take?Most orders take between 2-8 working days. If we have an item in stock and the order is placed before 12pm then it maybe possible to dispatch your order for delivery the next working day. However, because of our extensive catalogue we do not hold stock of every item, there maybe a short wait on some items whilst we obtain them for you. If you require an order urgently then please contact us and we will advise you of availability.
Our courier company will attempt delivery and will leave a contact card if the recipient is not in. If the recipient does not then call their local depot, the parcel is returned to us after a week - the cost of which will be passed on to the customer. If the parcel is returned to us and you do not wish us to re-send it, only the cost of the product minus the initial delivery charge and the return charge will be refunded.To re-send the parcel after this will incur a further delivery charge.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver throughout the UK mainland , highlands and islands
The delivery charge is calculated based on the delivery postcode and will be displayed on our shopping cart page, our standard delivery price to most UK mainland address is £6.99
We regret that we do not deliver internationally. However we are happy to send goods on your behalf to friends or family in the UK so that they can pass them on to you.
Please note we cannot deliver to the United States or any other address outside of the UK
What courier services do you offer?
The standard delivery service is between 9am and 5.30pm. We cannot arrange for specific delivery times as the time of delivery on our standard services is entirely dependant on where you are located on the round of your local APC depot driver.
Can I use a different address for shipping?
We are happy to send your order to a work address if this is more convenient for you.
We are also happy to send gifts within the UK. Please use a work address where possible for a faster delivery.
How long does delivery take?
- Delivery is usually within 2 / 8 working days, depending on the product. Please email or telephone if you require a more specific delivery day estimate.
- For urgently required products, please telephone for assistance.
How do I return goods?
- Refunds will only be provided for faulty or damaged goods.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information, or contact us.
My goods were damaged at time of delivery. What should I do?
If the goods are damaged at the time of delivery:
- You can refuse to sign for the parcel. The parcel will be returned to us, and we will arrange for a new delivery.
- You can accept the delivery, but when signing, you must write down how many bottles are damaged. We can then make arrangements for replacement bottles to be sent to you, or a refund for the damaged bottles if preferred.
- Our courier company usually inform us of broken consignments before they attempt delivery, and we will endeavour to let the customer know as soon as possible. If this does not happen, please telephone or email us if you receive a damaged parcel.